Board and Train
This is a great way to jumpstart your dog’s learning process. While your dog stays with me I work on a custom training plan designed to teach your dog new behaviors. By reservation only.
- I conduct 2-3 short training sessions throughout the day plus random reinforcement whenever I’m with your dog. This is excellent for those with busy schedules or big goals for your dog, such as service dog work.
- Most stays are 2-4 weeks in duration as it takes time to change behavior and proof the new behaviors to set you up for success.
- A private lesson is mandatory at the completion of your dog’s stay to teach you your dog’s new behaviors, this isn’t included in the Boarding with Training price.
While you take a vacation, give your dog a vacation too! As the name implies, your dog stays in a home environment which is much different than a kennel.
- Big backyard with almost 3,000 square feet of green grass, over six foot high fence and an indoor climate controlled play room for your dog’s comfort.
- Your friendly dog plays with a couple other friendly dogs while being supervised by a certified dog trainer who specializes in reading canine body language.
- At night and sometimes for short periods of time during the day your dog relaxes in a crate with their own bedding.
Dogs usually come home tuckered out and sleep more than normal for a day or two. Space is limited and reservations recommended, especially for holidays.